Thread: Google Drive

Default Google Drive

Is it possible to make Revu for Ipad work with my Google Drive account?

Revu iPad does not currently have direct integration with Google Drive. There is only support for Dropbox, Box, and WebDAV.

If you have the Google Drive app on your iPad, you could choose to open PDF files in Bluebeam Revu. After saving any changes, you could then choose to open the file in Google Drive, however, this will probably create a separate copy of the file (I don't have Google Drive to test at the moment).

I have forwarded along the suggestion/request to support Google Drive in Revu iPad. If it is feasible and we have enough requests for it, they might be able to add it into a later version.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi, Please create a Google Drive integration with your Ipad app. My whole business runs on Google apps.

It would be practical to create Iphone app to view and measure plans on the iphone. Measuring tool that snaps to lines and corners.

We are using Microsoft Surface Pro and run everything over Google Drive. Is there a way to open PDF out of Google Drive using the full version of Revu?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_CA View Post
    We are using Microsoft Surface Pro and run everything over Google Drive. Is there a way to open PDF out of Google Drive using the full version of Revu?
    Using Revu on Windows, yes, files in Google Drive can be opened via the Google Drive for Windows application.

Is this the best way to request this, or is there another "wishlist" page?

I have forwarded along the suggestion/request to support Google Drive in Revu iPad. If it is feasible and we have enough requests for it, they might be able to add it into a later version.

Let me know if you have any other questions.[/QUOTE]

Hi Liamnacuac, you can send your suggestions directly to the Bluebeam Product Management team at suggestions@bluebeam.com, or through Revu by going to Help > Contact > Make a Suggestion. Our team reads and tracks every suggestion we receive, following up by email where necessary, and then your suggestions are tagged and logged in our database to help us understand your needs and workflows and inform product roadmap prioritization.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sarah View Post
    Hi Liamnacuac, you can send your suggestions directly to the Bluebeam Product Management team at suggestions@bluebeam.com, or through Revu by going to Help > Contact > Make a Suggestion. Our team reads and tracks every suggestion we receive, following up by email where necessary, and then your suggestions are tagged and logged in our database to help us understand your needs and workflows and inform product roadmap prioritization.

Thanks!
    I will do that! Thanks, Sarah!