Thread: C# - getting file stream/byte array of converted pdf file from Q server

Default C# - getting file stream/byte array of converted pdf file from Q server

I installed Bluebeam Q on a machine in my network and I am able to connect to the server and send the file for conversion.
    e.g.
    Code:
    //taskController = task.GetController("name_of_computer_running_conversion_server"); // connect remotely
    How I can get the converted pdf file on the Client machine, which requested the conversion of the file ? I have given the output file path as C:\test\converted.pdf, but it writes this file on the Server machine. I want this file to be written on my client application.

Any suggestions ? I need bytearray of pdf file or some other way which can get me the file on the Client machine.

Because Q is installed on the server, the output path is relative to the server, which is why it is outputting to the C:\ drive on the server, and not the client machine. In order for Q to output the file back to the client machine, you would need to have a shared folder on the client machine that is accessible to the server and setup your output path accordingly.

Alternatively you could setup the output path to be a network share or path that is accessible from the client machine.