Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tool Set Exchange

Default simple telecom symbols

here are some simple telecom symbols that i use for standard drops, wireless, and TV.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here's a set of architectural scales that I created using Revu.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does anybody have an AV tool set with wall speakers, ceiling speakers, monitors, flat screens, projectors, podiums, amplifiers, media players, and other AV system icons?

Cool Residential Tool Chest - I Want to Steal Your Work, You Can Steal Mine Too

I need good tool chest for a residential General Contractor for homes, condo towers and apartments ....

Default Demolition Takeoff Toolchest / Custom Column?

Hello there, I am new to my firm, project management, and Bluebeam all at the same time! I have come up with a set of columns to do a vast array of walls (using a user selected perimeter, stud type, track type, rock type etc...). I was wondering if anyone had a toolset to do a demolition take off that I might be able to play with? I am playing around with different things but seem to be hitting a wall with this particular area. Any help would be appreciated as I am the youngest member of the team and and have a lot to prove. I have therefor taken to Bluebeam to see the abilities that can be exploited. Thank You in advance!

This is a great toolset! I am trying to put together some site planning tools for my company (Earthwork and roadwork). Wondering if there are any hints for creating toolsets? Is there a place where I can get some good clipart and create scalable tools out of it? Does anyone have anything for traffic control? Different signs, cones, barrels, barriers, traffic officers, warning vehicles/signs?

Hi guys,
    I am new to bluebeam, as part of a job that I am working on atm I am trying to draw ductwork on an existing plan and send to the client.
    I have come across the generic toolset that bluebeam offers for ductwork but that I am afraid is not suitable as it only shows symbols which are not applibable to what I need. So just wondering if anybody has a library of toolset for ductwork, fire damper, duct fitting, in line fans, etc. and can share with me. Appreciate you help.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345