Thread: Revu 2015.5 Now Available

Default Revu 2015.5 Now Available

We’re happy to announce that Revu 2015.5 has been released! This update includes exciting new features, including Open Licensing, a concurrent licensing solution utilizing a cloud-based license server, support for Revit 2016 and Navisworks 2016, optimized Tablet Mode, Word and Excel PDF plugin improvements, and more.

To learn more about Revu 2015.5, visit the PDF Insider blog or view the full release notes on our website.

I'm currently on 2015.1.1, can I upgrade to 2015.5? and how?

There are a few ways to upgrade:

1. If you are currently using Revu 2015, you can download 2015.5 for free via our Updates Page.
    2. If you are on Revu 12 or earlier, but have a current maintenance contract, you can request your free upgrade here.
    3. You can also purchase an upgrade or ask any further questions related to your account by contacting service@bluebeam.com.

Thanks!

I got it. Thanks Sarah

sonam Guest

HELLO FRIENDS,
    Tablet Interface - Improved User Experience

When Revu is opened on a supported tablet, such as a Microsoft Surface Pro 3, it converts to "Tablet Mode," which optimizes the software for stylus and touch screen input.

Added Support for Revit 2016 and Navisworks 2016 (CAD and eXtreme versions only)
    Revu 2015.5 adds PDF Plugin compatibility into the Revit and Navisworks (Manage and Simulate) versions.

Added Text Input Support for OTF and Unicode Fonts
    Revu now supports text input with OTF fonts. It also adds further support for viewing, inputting and editing Unicode-based CJK mixed fonts, such as Arial Unicode MS and MS Mincho font sets.

Web Designing Companies in Delhi

I have a touchscreen on my computer, so the new download opened in tablet mode. How do I convert it back?

Hi A'Lisa, you can change this by going to View on the command bar at the top of your screen, clicking the arrow next to Profiles, and choosing a different Profile. You can also go to Settings > Preferences > General, and disable "Use Large Icons" to save some screen space.

Here's some more info about Profiles and how to customize your interface in Revu: Profiles.