Thread: Hatch Pattern Exchange?

Default Hatch Pattern Exchange?

I work for a smaller commercial construction firm an we seldom do any design work. As such, I do not have autocad to import any hatch patterns. If anyone has any to share or point me in the right direction to find some I would appreciate it. Examples of what I am looking for include, but are not limited to, concrete, wood, any sort of cladding etc.

Quote Originally Posted by john.b View Post
    I work for a smaller commercial construction firm an we seldom do any design work. As such, I do not have autocad to import any hatch patterns. If anyone has any to share or point me in the right direction to find some I would appreciate it. Examples of what I am looking for include, but are not limited to, concrete, wood, any sort of cladding etc.
    A darn good question. Revu can import AutoCAD .pat files, thankfully, but recommendations for best places to get these from should ideally come from the community, rather than us directly. My personal experience with sites that provide free .pat files has been hit and miss.

Thank you to anyone who can lend John a hand!

Quote Originally Posted by BB Patrick View Post
    A darn good question. Revu can import AutoCAD .pat files, thankfully, but recommendations for best places to get these from should ideally come from the community, rather than us directly. My personal experience with sites that provide free .pat files has been hit and miss.

Thank you to anyone who can lend John a hand!
    Agreed, I am always reluctant to download from unknown free sites as I cannot afford the risk of a virus. Hopefully, we can get some suggestions from other members.

I ended up buying Archtoolbox Bluebeam Tools and Templates from http://www.archtoolbox.com/ it was only $10 and seems (so far anyways) pretty good. Has a few extra hatch patterns and symbols