Thread: Bluebeam iPad Application Crashes on Attachments

Exclamation Bluebeam iPad Application Crashes on Attachments

When trying to click on an attachment, and then returning to the existing pdf. The iPad application crashes. Is there anyway to resolve this issue on your application end?

Hi bd5cents,

Could you please contact our Support team to help look into this issue? They'll need some more info to troubleshoot, so please go to Preferences (blue gear in the top right corner of the Revu iPad app), click Logging, then "Send Log to Bluebeam," and send them a description of this issue.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sarah View Post
    Hi bd5cents,

Could you please contact our Support team to help look into this issue? They'll need some more info to troubleshoot, so please go to Preferences (blue gear in the top right corner of the Revu iPad app), click Logging, then "Send Log to Bluebeam," and send them a description of this issue.

Thanks!
    I followed these instructions. What's the turn around on bugs like this?

Typically within one business day. Especially for urgent technical issues, it's best to contact our support team directly at support@bluebeam.com, so that you can connect with them faster than through a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sarah View Post
    Typically within one business day. Especially for urgent technical issues, it's best to contact our support team directly at support@bluebeam.com, so that you can connect with them faster than through a forum.
    Hmm, I identified a bug with the help of support about 3 weeks ago and no fix yet?? (Text underline tool doesn't work) Perhaps not "urgent", but it is important for my needs. What would be the normal fix time for non-urgent issues?