Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revu Mac Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Revu Mac Suggestions

We are excited to announce the release of Revu Mac this week! We're continually developing more functionality, and we'd love to hear your feedback about which features would be most important for your workflows on Mac. What tools (either brand new or ones you've used in Revu Windows) would you like to see added to Revu Mac?

Very happy to see Bluebeam on Mac! I don't see any options for saving or exporting PDF's to images. Is this functionality coming, or am I missing it somewhere else?

I don't see any info down the the right-hand corner about physical page size for each PDF that is open. Is that info somewhere else? Thanks, Angelo

Hi amarasco, neither of these options are available today in Revu Mac, but we track all the feedback we receive to help us improve Revu, and I'll add your support for exporting PDFs to image formats. We know that displaying the page size is a handy quick reference, and it's something we'd like to make available in future releases.

In case it's helpful for any users reading this thread in the future, you can also check out the Revu Mac Help Guide on our website for more info about the tools available in Revu Mac.

Unless I am missing it somewhere, the Flag markup tool (Shift+F) is missing from Revu for Mac, correct? I would appreciate your adding that to the next update, if possible. In fact, many several markup tools seem to be missing from the Mac version that makes it difficult to use across multiple platforms. Other examples: Eraser (Shift+E), all of the alignment tools, etc. Thank you.

Tim

Please add the Header/Footer option!

Any projection for when the next update will be released, hopefully including some of the requested additions?

Please add the "Get Window," feature in printing.

Please add:

1. Flag markup tool
    2. Dual page/side by side mode
    3. Toggle menu bar (F9)
    4. Rotate page
    5. Crop page function
    6. Keyboard shortcut for adding bookmark
    7. OCR functionality
    8. Redaction function

Any idea when some of these functions, all of which are in the Windows version, may be added?

Thank you.

I would also love to see the ability to change the color of snapshots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast