Thread: Session Organization

Default Session Organization

Is there a way to sort through Sessions / Projects? Can you sort them by open date vs last edited?

I believe a more robust Bluebeam Studio panel would be better for those who may have many Sessions and Projects.

As of now, we sort our Sessions and Projects in an Excel Spreadsheet which works fine. However, it might be nice to have an advanced view on the Studio Panel which allows for sorting like the Markups Panel.

Hi v-leejac, you can currently sort Sessions and Projects in the Studio panel by creation date, name, or ID number, but we can see how additional sorting options could make it easier and faster to navigate to your Sessions and Projects. Are there other sorting options besides last opened and last edited that you think might be helpful?

I hate to paint that "L" on my forehead, but it didn't occur to me that a log of studio session/projects would be of advantage. Do you track per user, or project? I also didn't see a convenient way to bring such a log into Excel. I did a screen capture of my Studio home, converted OCR, and cut and paste into the spreadsheet. I can see a project manager needing this with hyperlinks, maybe, and session dates.. Can some thing like extracting this data into a .CSV file be done with Scripts?