Thread: Updating Revu for Mac...?

Default Updating Revu for Mac...?

For those of us that purchased a maintenance contract, how will the update process be done? The windows version allows you to check & download the upgrade through the 'Help' tab. As of now I have not seen a way to even check for software updates for the Mac version.

Hi TexasBuckeye, Revu Mac will automatically check for updates when you launch the application, so you'll see an alert when there's a new update available.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBuckeye View Post
    For those of us that purchased a maintenance contract, how will the update process be done? The windows version allows you to check & download the upgrade through the 'Help' tab. As of now I have not seen a way to even check for software updates for the Mac version.
    Even with the automatic updating (afforded by technology options unique to OS X), it's reassuring to be able to double check or see something that confirms you're on the latest version. This is something we could potentially add, from a messaging standpoint, into the UI of future releases.

BB Sarah - Thank you for the reply. I did not know that!

BB Patrick - Thank you as well. I didn't know that about OS X, but I'm not surprised. This would be a great feature to add. I had been manually checking on the BB website - Revu for Mac is still a new enough release that I don't want to miss a update or upgrade. I am hoping that Revu for Mac will become a juggernaut like it's Windows predecessor. I see a lot of potential.

Good info - thank you both!