Thread: Greetings from DFW!

Default Greetings from DFW!

Greetings fellow Bluebeam Users! At the Bluebeam eXtreme Conference 2016 I repeatedly heard mention of local and/or regional 'Bluebeam User Groups' - affectionately known as "BUG"s. Considering the wealth of high-profile, tech-savvy contractors in the area (RO, McCarthy, Beck, etc.), not to mention design firms, I am wondering why there isn't a BUG in DFW. Would anyone from the area be interested in getting one started here? I think that we could easily get participants & help with developing the group.

I have been using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme for 3 years, have attended the 2015 & 2016 Conferences, and am our company "Bluebeam Guy". I've been pushing the merits of Bluebeam over that other PDF application, and making headway, however our accounting department sees no need to switch (and learn a new software). If they only knew...

Just thought that I would post something here to "introduce" myself.

That's great to hear! You're not the only one looking for a Bluebeam User Group in the DFW area--it's currently in the works, and I'll send you a private message with additional details.

Here's a map of our current BUGs: http://bluebeam.com/us/communities/b...m-user-groups/. If anyone else would like to suggest a new city, please send an email to communities@bluebeam.com.