Thread: Annoying text bug.

Unhappy Annoying text bug.

So you type text into a text box (w) or into a call out and you hit return when you want a line break and so on for a few lines.

Then when you get out of it Bluebeam shrinks the box / container just a bit so that the last word of many lines now wraps to the next line and you end up with something like this:

a sdfasdfa f fsdf af asf as dfa f sf asfas df
    word.
    asd f af af d fd afd df a f d a f dfd a d fdfdf
    word..

Then you have to manually adjust the box to get it to unwrap and get it back to how it was when you were first typing.
    After this if you go back and edit anything (after having adjusted the box) the same problem comes back and you have to fix it again and again.

Seems minor perhaps but it's a major annoyance.

Would be happy to see this fixed.

I couldn't replicate your issue.

Thanks for reporting this issue, MacSpanner. Revu Mac autosizes text boxes to adjust them to the amount of text within, and I've shared your feedback with our team to look into this line wrapping further.

Default Annoying test bug persists. FYI>

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sarah View Post
    Thanks for reporting this issue, MacSpanner. Revu Mac autosizes text boxes to adjust them to the amount of text within, and I've shared your feedback with our team to look into this line wrapping further.
    Just letting you know this annoying bug is still present in the latest version.

Cheers.
    JS