Thread: Revu iPad drawings go blank

Default Revu iPad drawings go blank

While using Revu for iPad sometimes I will be looking at multiple page drawing file and I will make a markup and then all the page content goes blank. I close the file and reopen and it is still blank. When I try to swipe and go to another page, you briefly see the content, and then it goes blank again. This doesn't happen all the time, only when I don't need it to. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi Dandaman457,

Please contact the Support team through Revu iPad. This will include the log files to help the team get started looking into the problem you’re seeing.
    • Tap the Logging tab in Preferences.
    • Then tab Send Log to Bluebeam.

Keep a copy of the PDF so you can forward that when you receive the auto-responder.

Thank you,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman457 View Post
    While using Revu for iPad sometimes I will be looking at multiple page drawing file and I will make a markup and then all the page content goes blank. I close the file and reopen and it is still blank. When I try to swipe and go to another page, you briefly see the content, and then it goes blank again. This doesn't happen all the time, only when I don't need it to. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I have this happen in certain instances. Sometimes it seems to be a loading issue with the PDF page content, especially off of a file saved to the cloud or studio. If I zoom in or out a little bit this will sometimes load the content.
    If this is during a studio session making markups, if I have a snapshot or another object that is not flattened, the markup falls behind the other object. It cannot be seen, but is still there. I have had to save the current session file to my computer, and reorder the objects, or flatten, then upload it back to the session or studio once.

I hope one of these helps.