Thread: Printing Question

Default Printing Question

I routinely go through 50-200 page PDF documents, but only have to print 5-10 pages. Is there a way to go page by page and select pages to print? I know I can use the print dialog screen, but I'd like to be able to mark them as I am going through the document and printing them at the end.

Thanks in advance!

That would be useful, but I don't think it's possible. I typically will use the flag tool to mark the pages I need. It will have the page number on the flag, so I can use those in the print dialog screen.

I'll have to look at the flags. Haven't used them yet as I'm only 20 days into Revu. Thanks for the tip

If you use the thumbnail viewer, you can ctrl-click on each thumbnail sheet you want to print. Then when you select print, those sheets are already listed in the print dialog. Unfortunately you can't 'tag' sheets this way, but you can pick them pretty quickly.

If using markups is an option, like Alli said, you can put a mark-up of your choice on the pages you want printed, then use the markup window to sort by your markup and you can pick all of your pages in the markup window then use the print dialog and it will have just the pages you highlighted listed.

Paul Dalia